Sunday, May 16, 2010

May oh May...

It's really May already! I can't beleive it. I have had a lot on my plate these last few months, not a lot of time, nor motivation to be crafty. I am studying to get my pharmacy tech certification. That takes up a lot of my free time, I am still working as a cake decorator at Marsh, and it's graduation season...so needless to say that's 40 hours out of my week. Eric and I have been planning our move across the country to Arizona. We have tentatively decided that January seems most likely for our move. That way we can spend one last Holiday season at home which we hope will make it easier to move. I have finally decided that I am ready to take my sewing "hobby job" to the next level. I am expanding from just bags and purses, coming up with some new designs, but also doing throw pillows, appliques, refinishing old vintage pieces, making greeting cards, etc. and selling them on Etsy. See the link on the top of my blog to my store! :) These next few months, I hope to get a lot of my new items done and posted on here for your viewing pleasure. I am very excited about all of the stuff going on in my life right now, but now I must go sketch and finish watching Iron Man. :)

XoXo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment